Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Hello everyone! We have some good news to share with you today!
An additional exam cycle
The Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) have announced that they will be adding a completely new timeslot for students wishing to take the Financial Risk Manager (FRM) examinations.
Yes, a 3rd cycle will be added for the 2022 FRM Exam in August.
Remember, this is more than just an extra date. Benefits will include:
- Having increased flexibility with another date option
- Being better able to schedule around personal and work-related activities
- Utilizing another path to earning your designation before the year ends
Please note the following:
- The FRM Exam for Part I will be held on August 6
- Registration will be open until July 31
- The lower rates for early sign-ups are now in effect
Navigating tough times
We have all been through a lot over these past two years.
The pandemic has affected us in so many ways and our students all around the world have certainly not been spared.
We are aware that study plans have been put on hold, careers have been negatively affected and many are wondering when will we go back to normal.
Honestly, we don’t know the answer to that last one, but we do know that things will get better some time in the future.
Until then, we encourage you all to continue your study efforts and never give up!
We hope you are keeping safe and thank you visiting our website. Be sure to check out the links below for more:
Success is near,
The QuestionBank Family