Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Who is this course for?
Simply put, the FRM course is designed for those individuals who are serious about success and moving into high-level risk management positions. These are persons who are dedicated to their craft and desire only the very best.
Are you in one of the following categories? If so, then this information is worth your time.
- Persons who manage risk, money, or investments and want to broaden their knowledge of the different types of financial risk sign up for the Financial Risk Manager Exam in order to enhance their current skill set.
- Those who are earlier in their careers benefit from the complete curriculum through FRM registration. This exposes candidates to the major strategic aspects of risk management.
- More established practitioners often choose to become Financial Risk Managers certified in order to ensure that they are apprised of the latest trends in risk management.
- Such professionals may want to challenge themselves by testing their knowledge against an elite pool of risk managers.
- Career changers become candidates in order to broaden their opportunities by gaining specialized, practical knowledge in an area of financial services that is continuing to grow rapidly across the globe.
- Exposing yourself to the course and passing both levels will only help to improve your understanding of the financial industry and elevate your status.
- You may have an interest in finance and elect to sit for the Exam during or immediately after completing your studies.
- We are compelled to share with you that achieving the accreditation demonstrates to future employers that you are able to master complex real-world challenges. This, since the Exam is practitioner-driven.
- Registration also indicates your commitment to pursuing a career in managing risk, money or investments.
- As a result of being able to impact so many persons coming from all areas in the industry, we recognized that quality Questions and Answers are need to help anyone in need in achieving their goal of becoming a Financial Risk Manager. Be sure to read our frequently asked questions to remain up-to-date!
Why this option?
Developing your expertise
- Mastering the concepts underlying risk management in today’s dynamic market environment will give you a holistic view of risk management.
- By participating, you will gain state-of-the-art knowledge that is useful on the job every day.
- The Exam is designed and updated twice a year by some of the world’s leading risk professionals to reflect current marketplace issues and having a Question Bank supporting you could be the key in jump-starting your studies and ultimately your career of working as a Financial Risk Manager. So get your books today and let us help you.
Standing out to employers
- Many financial companies around the globe place a special view towards the Financial Risk Manager Program as they know that the individuals armed with this knowledge carry those skills necessary to stand out and attain success within the banking and financial services industry.
- Earned by passing part 1 and part 2 level along with having the necessary experience, the designation is an extremely reputed feat for the financial risk community.
- Many of the top global banking and financial firms all carry a notable compliment of Certified Financial Risk Managers.
Joining an elite group
- Consider registration today- with more than 30,000 individuals from over 140 countries across the globe already passing the Exam, you will become part of a select group of professionals having the coveted certification.
Demonstrating leadership qualities
- Studying and understanding the contents and going through 300+ hours of self-study in the course, including both part 1 and part 2, shows ultimate commitment and is indicative of commitment to the risk management profession.
- With this achievement, you will signal commitment to personal as well as professional excellence.
- Real-world experience is an essential component of attaining this endorsement.
- No other financial risk designation requires candidates to demonstrate related professional experience.
- Becoming a certified risk manager means considerably more than studying your books and simply passing an exam.
Enhancing one’s reputation
- It’s not just about the pass rate. These certified experts are expected to adhere to principles that promote the highest levels of ethical conduct and disclosure beyond following the letter of applicable rules and regulations.
- Employers know that a Certified Financial Risk Manager will help safeguard their firms’ reputations.
Advantages of the FRM® designation
The Financial Risk Manager designation has been hailed by many as an extremely respected and recognized certification for those individuals who are interested in the world of financial risk management.
Throughout history, it has been extensively noted that the structure of financial industry is becoming increasingly complex and financial companies are feverishly tackling the tasks of understanding the risk that they are exposed to as well as ultimately managing it.
Gaining the right from GARP® in using the title is the ultimate signal to the financial industry that, not only have you been simply successful in the Financial Risk Manager Exam, but it signals that a risk professional has been thoroughly tested and created.
In other words, you have attained a standard that many have not reached.
Yes the pass rate is relatively low. But by attaining its rank, you will be joining a community hailed as the flagship bearer for risk professionals viewed as the cream of the crop within their field. You will be among those who stand out in top financial institutions around the world.
Financial Risk Managers are employed due to their extensive knowledge of risk and their aptitude towards anticipating, adapting and responding quickly to financial risk issues.
A few of the top employers*:
- Bank of China
- Agricultural Bank of China
- Deutsche Bank
- Credit Suisse
Some of the top global banking employers*:
- China Construction Bank
- Agricultural Bank of China
- Bank of China
- JP Morgan Chase
- Wells Fargo
- Bank of America
- Banco Santander
Source: Chen, Liyan. “2015 Global 2000: The World’s Largest Banks.” Forbes. Forbes Magazine, 6 May 2015. Web. 23 July 2015.
An elite network
Financial Risk Managers work in 141 countries and have achieved positions such as Chief Risk Officer, Senior Risk Analyst, Head of Operational Risk, and Director of Investment Risk Management.
They are employed at nearly every financial services institution, government regulator, and consulting firm around the world. Having gone through this amazing challenge, more than 30,000 risk experts are practicing worldwide.
And getting your books and Financial Risk Manager Exam Questions at your disposal may offer much insight in your bid in understanding all the necessary concepts and components in your field.
*From GARP Website
Contact us today for more information or see what is available in our store!